Monday, December 12, 2011

reaction of ending capter 2, most poignant quote and why?, why are the 3 books tittled this way?

The ending I ready expect other ending I though that Bigger is going to get away from the police but it didn’t happened he actually got caught I got to say that Bigger made it hard for the police to caught him. but it was exiting though and impressive how Bigger fought against a bunch of police surrounding him. one quote poignant that I found in chapter 2 was this "He would shoot when they were closer and he would save one bullet for himself. They would not take him alive"(page 250). I chose this quote because it made me thing that how many people have killed themselves for something he did and maybe it wasn’t necessary to kill themselves but the sad thing here is that they do it anyway. Each book has its own title the first one is call "Fear the second one as "Flight" and the third one as "Fate". These 3 title are steps of life that any one had felt or do in their life. Like Fear I pretty sure that there is no one that hadn't face that. Flight also I could bet that no one hadn't ran away from something or someone. Fate is one of the things that any one can't avoid in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment