Thursday, November 3, 2011

reactions when I read Bigger killing Mary.

The first part when Bigger killed Mary I got mad because just for his own good to keep his job he had to kill Mary that is unfair and not right. I know that it is his firs job and that it is a big deal for his family but that is not an excuse to kill somebody, he can get another job later. killing someone only to keep his job that does not make sense to me. After kissing her and had a chance to touch her breasts also her entire body and steel he killed her. I would never do that to a girl and more after the chance that Bigger had with her. But in the other hand he was scared and I agree with him in that point, being scared can make somebody lost their mind and do horrible things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment